Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm Alive!!

Hello family!!! I had a long flight, but I made it to the MTC just fine. and it is even cuter than the pictures. there is another sister missionary who is from california- going to berlin- who is going to be here two weeks too- so i'm not an awkward loner!! . i'm going to meet my companion (mitarbiterer) at 4 today, and then eat food and hopefully sleep haha. i think i'll have slept 5 hours in 40 something hours! but I'm not tired at all which is great. England is beautiful! I'll send pictures as soon as I can!! I don't know what the rest of the scheduale is- I just barely arrived 30ish minutes ago! but they let me email you guys first so that you know I made it safe- I LOVEEEE YOU ALLLLL!!!!! talk to you on P-Day :):) ermergersh i'm a sista missionary wit a TAG!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOVE YOU ALL TO PIECES

schwester shurts


No comments:

Post a Comment