Thursday, August 20, 2015

Week 2 With Sister Bunderson :)

Sister Bunderson and I have been together for about 2 weeks now... And we are loving it. She loves Heidelberg and missionary work and elephants. So basically we are going to be friends. She and I are getting geared up for this week. We are planning two zone trainings for this week and a split. It is going to be a bit crazy, but a good kind of crazy.
Sister Bunderson and I had so many fun moments together. Last P-day we bought some matching donut shirts just for he heck of it and hung out with the other missionaries in our district at a park on the river. We had an epic game of ultimate frisbee which my team won of course.

We met with Solomon again this week. And invited him to pray and read once again to receive a specific answer about the Book of Mormon. He told us that he had felt the truth of our message but wasn't convinced that what we taught was true... Yeah, we were confused as well.  I was amazed at how easy it is to ignore the message the lord is trying to send to us. Sometimes we are all like that. We are scared or unsure and try and rationalize our way out of doing what is right.

I had a lot of fun this week planning a couple surprise parties. There is a senior couple in our ward who had their 50th anniversary this week. So me and a sweet lady in our ward planned a get together. Let's just say that I had a little bit too much cake :) but on top of that my companion  had a birthday as well, so sister Herr and I and another missionary put together another little surprise party for her. It was a lot of fun to see her face when she walked in the door.

We went to the temple today which took a bit of time so I don't have very much time to email today. But I was reminded once again at how special the house of the lord is.

I sure love you all and appreciate your support and your prayers.










No comments:

Post a Comment